Adam Jaouad interests lies primarily in International Growth for College Education. With a command of several languages, English, Spanish and French, he has traveled extensively and is well versed in understanding International challenges.
Born in Saratoga Springs, New York, Mr. Jaouad graduated with honors from High School and Skidmore College in History and American Latin studies. He has worked as a Production Assistant for Lovett Productions, Development Associate for SEEDS (a National program seeking educational equity and diversity), Marketing Assistant and Artists Liaison for SPAC and as a Foreign Marketing Liaison for a one of the largest Global company provider of education worldwide, English First.
Adam has also lived some heroic times as a bone marrow donor for his sister Suleika Jaouad, now a leukemia survivor who holds an Emmy Award as a journalist and writer. The story was filmed in New York Time movie series: “Life Interrupted.”
Known for his honorable, generous and caring personnality Mr. Jaouad was also a Team player on his College Rowing Crew. His participation in the movie “Going Blind” a documentary on coping successfully with vision loss, attest to his diverse skills. As a son of a Swiss-born painter Anne Francey and a Skidmore College professor Hedi Jaouad in Comparative Literature, he has experienced many cultures and aspect of life. Some of his favorites hobbies are cooking, traveling and basketball.
- “Hope Is My New Address” New York Time, May 17, 2012
- “Keeping Cancer at Bay” New York Time, May 31, 2012
- “Brotherly Love” New York Time, January 17, 2013
- “Getting Away” New York Time, May 16, 2013
- “The 100 Day Project” New York Time, October 15, 2015
- “Going Blind“Lovett Productions, Going Blind is the center of a campaign bringing the issues of sight loss and vision enhancement services to patients, the public, and medical professionals and changing the standard of care.
- “Rowers rule river” Saratogian, 7/31/2005
- “Rowing for Canadian National Titles”, Saratogian, 6/4/2006
- “Rowers win three medals” Saratogian, 6/5/2006.
- “SRA looks to medal for third time in three weeks again” Saratogian, 6/9/2006.